Friday, July 15, 2011

Free People introduces Vegan Leather

I just recently read the great news from Free People! VEGAN LEATHER!! I am not really a big fan of synthetic materials, but I do admit, these materials are way more affordable than a 100% cashmere scarf. And I've always supported the anti-fur and leather community (well, exemptions are the amazing, handcrafted, high-end leather purses like Balenciaga), and I'm excited that Free People is introducing their eco-friendly Vegan Leather Line!

So, here are couple of pictures of leather skirts and shorts from the Free People Blog. So for the Las Vegas shoppers, be ready to splurge on more Free People stuff this fall, for they are finally opening a store here at the Fashion Show Mall! Be rest assure, I will be there soon as they cut the ribbon! :)


I love how they mix something soft and flowy with something hard and edgy, and black.



For more of the blog and the VIDEO! Click on the link below.
Vegan Leather Makes its Free People Debut

No comments:

Post a Comment